Are you looking for a hospital cleaning job at Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai and UAE? This is a great opportunity for you to join the leading healthcare brand in the Middle East, which is still expanding its services. We are currently hiring talented, disciplined, and qualified professionals and Nurses for various positions. You can find more details about our company and the job locations below.
Zulekha Hospital Job Details
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|Depending Upon Position
|As per UAE labor law
Zulekha Hospital Careers Job Opportunities in Dubai, Sharjah & UAE
About Zulekha Healthcare Group
In 1964, The Zulekha Healthcare Group was established by Dr. Zulekha Daud, who moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE, to pursue her vision of serving people in need and offering affordable medical facilities to everyone.
Dr. Zulekha started as a young medical graduate and became a practicing physician who helped patients from all backgrounds. She soon earned a reputation as a trusted name in healthcare. After years of hard work, Zulekha Hospital LLC was established in Sharjah in 1992. It began as a 30-bed hospital with basic Gynecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Medicine, and Pediatrics facilities.
Zulekha Hospital Staff Nurse Jobs in UAE
As a nurse, your job is to care for sick and injured patients and provide them with medical and nursing assistance. To work as a nurse in a hospital, you need to have a nursing education or a DHA license and have 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Please note that your application for the nurse position will be considered for future vacancies.
Salary & Benefits for Zulekha Hospital Jobs
Zulekha Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the UAE. Here are some of the benefits of working at Zulekha Hospital:
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Working Environment.
- Free Shared Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Uniform
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 48 Hours Working per week with 1 day public holiday
How to Apply for Zulekha Hospital Careers?
Follow these steps to apply for Zulekha Hospital Careers:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button from the table above for the job you are interested in.
- You will be taken to the careers portal of Zulekha Hospital.
- Register yourself by creating an account there.
- Make sure to enter accurate details while registering, as the company will contact you if you are selected.
- After registering, browse the available job listings.
- Click on the job title and apply.
- Fill out the application form with all the necessary fields.
- Upload the required documents (if any).
- Submit your application.
All eligible candidates are requested to have a pen and paper or a notepad on their mobile phones and learn about Zulekha Hospital Careers in Dubai. They do not conduct walk-in interviews. Instead, they either use the job titles mentioned above or send resumes to the email below. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview by Zulekha Hospital Officials.
Zulekha Hospital Job Vacancies in Dubai, Sharjah & UAE
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Coder
- Healthcare Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Ultrasound Technician
- Respiratory Therapist
- Health Information Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Medical Equipment Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Infection Control Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Mental Health Counselor
- Clinical Psychologist
Application Details For Zulekha Hospital Jobs
Email Your CV: email@example.com
|Apply for Job at Zulekha Hospital Dubai & UAE
|Zulekha Hospital Careers
|Check Latest Zulekha Hospital Jobs at LinkedIn
|Zulekha Hospital Jobs
Go to Home