If you want to work in a great company, you should consider applying for Dubai Mall Jobs. Dubai Mall is owned by Emaar Group, a real estate giant in the UAE. Working at Dubai Mall will enhance your resume and open new doors for you.
Emaar Group offers amazing benefits to its employees and provides excellent working conditions. It has a diverse and inclusive workforce of over 82 countries. To learn more about this company and the job location, keep reading…
Dubai Mall Job Details
|United Arab Emirates
|High school / Degree Diploma or Equivalent
|Depending Upon Position (1500AED – 7500AED)
|As per UAE labor law
Dubai Mall Careers New Job Vacancies – UAE Recruitment
About Dubai Mall
Dubai Mall is the place to be if you have skills in customer services. We will help you find a job at Dubai Mall that suits your passion, enthusiasm, and personality.
Dubai Mall is also the destination for Entertainment in Dubai. It has many attractions such as Dubai Aquarium, VR Park, Kidzania, Megaplex, and Dubai Ice Rink. It is the best spot for family fun in Dubai.
Dubai Mall is located in downtown Dubai, close to some of the finest hotels and restaurants in the city.
Tips For Success in Dubai Mall Careers
Dubai Mall has a variety of options for you to choose from. Here are some tips on how to find your dream job in the world’s largest shopping mall.
1. Explore the different sectors and departments
Dubai Mall is divided into different sectors and departments, each with its own requirements and benefits. Some of the main sectors are:
- Retail: This sector includes the sales associates, cashiers, merchandisers, store managers, and other staff who work in the various shops and boutiques in the mall. Retail jobs require excellent customer service skills, product knowledge, and sales techniques. Retail jobs also offer flexible working hours, commissions, incentives, and discounts.
- Customer Service: This sector includes the receptionists, concierges, guest relations officers, and other staff who provide assistance and information to the visitors and customers of the mall. Customer service jobs require strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a friendly attitude. Customer service jobs also offer training, career development, and recognition programs.
- Food and Beverage: This sector includes the chefs, waiters, bartenders, baristas, and other staff who work in the various restaurants, cafes, and kiosks in the mall. Food and beverage jobs require food safety and hygiene standards, service standards, and menu knowledge. Food and beverage jobs also offer tips, meals, and uniforms.
- Security: This sector includes the security guards, CCTV operators, fire safety officers, and other staff who ensure the safety and security of the mall, its staff, and its visitors. Security jobs require physical fitness, vigilance, and discipline. Security jobs also offer medical insurance, transportation, and accommodation.
- Marketing: This sector includes the marketing managers, coordinators, executives, and other staff who plan and execute the marketing campaigns, events, and promotions of the mall and its tenants. Marketing jobs require creativity, analytical skills, and digital skills. Marketing jobs also offer exposure, networking, and bonuses.
2. Search for the available vacancies
Dubai Mall has a dedicated website for its careers, where you can search for the available vacancies by sector, department, location, or keyword. You can also filter the results by date, relevance, or salary. The website also provides detailed information about each vacancy, such as the job description, qualifications, responsibilities, and benefits. You can also apply online by uploading your resume and filling out a form. Alternatively, you can also visit the websites of the individual tenants of the mall, such as Emaar Properties, Dubai Outlet Mall, or Bartartine, and look for their job openings. You can also follow their social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, and stay updated on their latest news and opportunities.
3. Prepare for the interview
If you are shortlisted for a job, you will be contacted by the employer for an interview. The interview process may vary depending on the sector, department, and position, but generally, it will involve one or more of the following:
- Phone interview: This is a preliminary screening to check your availability, interest, and suitability for the job. You should be prepared to answer questions about your background, skills, and motivation. You should also have some questions ready to ask the interviewer about the job and the company.
- Face-to-face interview: This is a more in-depth assessment of your personality, competencies, and fit for the job. You should dress professionally, arrive on time, and bring a copy of your resume and any relevant documents. You should also research the company and the job, and prepare some examples of your achievements and challenges. You should also be ready to demonstrate your skills and knowledge, such as by performing a sales pitch, a role play, or a test.
- Group interview: This is a common method to evaluate your teamwork, communication, and leadership skills. You will be asked to participate in a group discussion, a case study, or a project with other candidates. You should be respectful, cooperative, and assertive, and show your contribution and potential.
4. Follow up and negotiate
After the interview, you should send a thank-you email to the interviewer, expressing your appreciation, interest, and enthusiasm for the job. You should also restate your qualifications and value, and ask for feedback or next steps. If you receive an offer, you should review it carefully and compare it with your expectations and the market standards. You should also consider the non-monetary aspects, such as the working hours, the location, the culture, and the growth opportunities. If you are satisfied with the offer, you should accept it and confirm your start date. If you are not satisfied with the offer, you should negotiate it and ask for a better deal. You should be polite, confident, and reasonable, and provide evidence and justification for your request.
Great opportunities come with great challenges. Working for a prestigious firm in Dubai requires you to be skilled and competitive. You need to have similar qualities to seek opportunities at Dubai Mall. The most important factor is your education level. You also need to have excellent leadership and communication skills to work at Dubai Mall.
To apply for Dubai Mall Jobs, make sure you write your cover letter and resume professionally. You can also check our tips on resumes and cover letters.
How to Apply for Dubai Mall Jobs
You can apply for Dubai Mall Careers in UAE by clicking on the link below. You need to register with the official career page and fill up the application form.
Dubai Mall Job Vacancies
- Retail Saleswoman/Assistant – Female
- Assistant Manager – ZARA HOME
- Personal Shopping Coordinator – Elite
- Consultant in Psychiatry
- Department Manager Leather Goods
- Head Waiter (Russian Speaker)
- Personal Shopping Lead – Elite
- Operations Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
- IT Support Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Procurement Officer
- Housekeeping Agent
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Business Development Manager
|Apply for Job at Dubai Mall
|Dubai Mall Careers
Dubai Mall is a great place to work, as it offers a diverse, dynamic, and rewarding environment. By following these tips, you can find your dream job in the world’s largest shopping mall and start your career journey. Good luck!
Go to Home